Entering, browsing and using www.batakisagency.com (Website or Site) implies your consent, and agreement with the following terms and conditions.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.com.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Google Analytics”, “Google Adwords”, “Google Tag Manager” and “Microsoft Bing Ads” tracks user experience and performance/conversion rates.
- “Hotjar”, and “Mouseflow” tracks user experience and performance/conversion rates.
- o You can get more information about Hotjar by visiting the “about Hotjar” section of their support site.
- o You may opt-out from having Hotjar collect your information when visiting a Hotjar Enabled Site at any time by visiting their Opt-Out Page and clicking ‘Disable Hotjar’ or enable Do Not Track (DNT) in your browser.
- Mouseflow is a website analytics tool. Mouseflow may record your clicks, mouse movements, scrolling, form fills (keystrokes) in non-excluded fields, pages visited and content, time on site, browser, operating system, device type (desktop/tablet/phone), screen resolution, visitor type (first time/returning), referrer, anonymized IP address, location (city/country), language, and similar meta data. Mouseflow does not collect any information on pages where it is not installed, nor does it track or collect information outside your web browser.
- If you’d like to opt-out, you can do so at https://mouseflow.com/opt-out.
- If you’d like to obtain a copy of your data, make a correction, or have it erased, please contact us first or, as a secondary option, contact Mouseflow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on Mouseflow and GDPR, visit https://mouseflow.com/gdpr.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to fulfill an order placed through the Site. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements, products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https: //advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
The Site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.